Brought to you by Aramedia Group, Publishers of ShowSight All-Breed Dog Show Magazine and many other Award Winning dog show publications. We feel there's a growing need to celebrate Breeders. They're often the unsung heroes of the dog show world. The Breeders Almanac aims to change that.
This 500-700 page hardcover collectors edition book will profile the top breeding programs within all AKC Registered Breeds. This is important for the future of the purebred dog community - therefore we want to feature "the best of the best" within each breed.
- The Breeders Almanac will cover all AKC Registered Breeds
- Top Breeders within each breed will be showcased
- The 500-700 page hardcover book will be sold at stores and online
- The website will be promoted worldwide to millions of dog lovers.
- Ads will remain online for as long The Breeders Almanac exists.
- The Almanac will be arranged by Group (Group 1-7)
- Breeds arranged in Alphabetical Order within each group
- To ensure no favoritism, no dogs will be featured on the cover
- No “preferred page placements” offered within any breed
- Kennel Showcases arranged on a first come - first serve basis
- The beautiful hardback cover will feature a striking logo
- The Almanac's design will be similar to dictionaries & law books.
- The Forward will explain the importance of Breeders
- Stylish inserts between Groups will feature Advertiser Index
For more information or media inquiries call 512-541-8128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why this book - and why now?
Preservation breeders have always been the backbone of dog shows. Through hard work and dedication, these passionate men and women have ensured the continued survival of each and every recognized breed. It is thanks to their commitment that generations of families around the world have been able to open their hearts and homes to a purebred dog.
At AraMedia Group, we’re honoring the lasting legacy of the sport’s most ardent breeders through the publication of a single volume that catalogs their unwavering devotion to the sport of purebred dogs.
THE BREEDERS’ ALMANAC promises to be the finest resource for serious fanciers looking to showcase their dogs to a global audience. Although the dog show world today is arguably geared to honor the owners, we feel it’s time for breeders to have a publication to call their own. We’re providing the very best platform for Kennels to share their accomplishments, winners and breeding programs to a rapt audience intent on getting a dog from someone who knows each breed best.
The Breeders Almanac publication will be available in two formats: print and digital. The bound edition will be independent of our existing publications and have its own website. Within its covers, all AKC-recognized breeds — including those in the Miscellaneous Class and FSS breeds — may be featured. The printed copy will be delivered to shows, and mailed to dog clubs, judges and breeders. The digital publication will be e-mailed internationally to various kennel organizations and to thousands of fanciers worldwide.
The book will be permanently archived on the ALMANAC website and will be accessible 24/7/365. This promises to be the perfect resource book for the digital age.
Some readers of THE BREEDERS’ ALMANAC will be unfamiliar with the dog sport and encouraged to join the fancy, thereby helping to ensure that breed clubs and breeds continue into the future.
Work on this one-of-a-kind project has already begun - to overwhelmingly positive feedback. This coffee table book is sure to become an instant collector’s item.
THE BREEDERS’ ALMANAC is just the start to our campaign to enhance the visibility of purebred dogs at home and abroad on all media channels. For more information - or media inquiries, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer